This is an aero component that has been long overdue for the GT350 and GT500. I present to you the Corsair rear diffuser. Fitment will apply to all S550.
There are 150+ hours of CAD/Solidworks by Reut Design Co. and more than double that in multiple CFD configurations, before a working piece was ever laid up into the mold.
This is full carbon fiber construction. No fillers or additives. Just 100% domestic sourced carbon fiber, laid up, and finished right here in oh so sunny Seattle, WA. USA.
The CORSAIR will also include all new billet aluminum quick release mounts, your choice of 2" Street Strakes or 3.5" Track Strakes (also an option for custom length strakes at no added cost), all mounting hardware, and install instructions. Replacement strakes can be ordered individually. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering info.
The CORSAIR was designed and engineered to work specifically with the S550 Mustang chassis. It was designed directly for the GT350 and GT500. The billet mounts, diffuser spats, turning vanes, and expansion chambers were all designed to maximize the space available.
Full carbon fiber construction
Billet aluminum mounting brackets
Quick release coupling for speedy removal or install
Removable/Replaceable turning vanes
Forged carbon fiber turning vanes
Reverse light is still useable
Rear tow hook is still useable
Gold heat reflective foil on necessary areas
Highly descriptive installation instructions
True bolt-on. No cutting or fabrication required.
- The best and worst CFD data was omitted to eliminate cherry picked or errant data.
- Optimized configuration assumes AR LANCER front splitter / AR FLANKER side splitter extensions / AR STRATO front splitter extension / AR HERCULES flat bottom close out panels (available soon) / 5 cm lowered ride height / 1.5 degrees rake / Track Strakes
- Assume roughly a 35% reduction in downforce when running Street Strakes
- There is a substantial increase in overall performance when the CORSAIR is paired with the SPECTRE swan neck wing
- Depending on your specific configuration, altitude, strakes, and other variables, etc., your results will vary.
- With further adjustments to ride height, front splitter, custom strakes, and diffuser angle adjustments, even better performance can be possible.
- Shipping is not included. A shipping invoice will be sent, once the diffuser is ready to ship out. For a shipping quote, please email email@example.com there is no margin added to shipping. With a part this size, I see this as the fairest way to ship.
- There is a lead time on this part of roughly 20 business days from date of order, once the current backlog has been cleared. For a more accurate lead time estimate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 % TMO Discount applies. Please email email@example.com for a custom invoice.
- Please contact us for international (+AK, HI) shipping quote.
- If you need an item for a NASA or IMSA etc. event, please reach out for accelerated delivery.