There are 150+ hours of CAD/Solidworks by Reut Design Co. on the original CORSAIR. The BANSHEE takes the same design and makes it more useable for day to day driving and track day use. The BANSHEE is the perfect balance! There is still an awesome presence to this diffuser without the in your face race car visuals of the CORSAIR.
This is full carbon fiber construction. No fillers or additives. Just 100% domestic sourced carbon fiber, laid up, and finished right here in oh so sunny Seattle, WA. USA. The strakes are a forged carbon. This gives the BANSHEE a very unique appearance. It also makes the BANSHEE's strakes repairable, if you were to grind them down.
The BANSHEE is also available with the CORSAIR's billet aluminum quick release mounts. Billet aluminum standard mounts are included. It will always ship with the required mounting hardware and install instructions. You can always order the quick release mounts later on. The BANSHEE is a true bolt on part. No cutting or modification to existing parts is required.
The CORSAIR was designed and engineered to work specifically with the S550 Mustang chassis. It was designed directly for the GT350 and GT500. The billet mounts, diffuser spats, turning vanes, and expansion chambers were all designed to maximize the space available.
Full carbon fiber construction
Billet aluminum mounting brackets
True bolt-on. No cutting or fabrication required.
Quik-Latch Products QL-38-LP/BP are included with Quick Release Option
Quick release forward coupling for speedy removal or install
Forged carbon fiber turning vanes and strakes
Reverse light is still useable
Rear tow hook is still useable
Gold heat reflective foil on necessary areas
- The modeled car is a GT350.
- With further adjustments to ride height, front splitter, custom strakes, and diffuser angle adjustments, even better performance can be possible.
Shipping, Discounts, and Lead Time
- Shipping is not included. A shipping invoice will be sent, once the diffuser is ready to ship out. For a shipping estimate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org There is no margin added to shipping. With a part this size, I see this as the fairest way to ship to locations across the country or international.
-There is a lead time on this item. For a more accurate date range, please email email@example.com
- International shipping is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote
- Track Mustangs Online Forum Members, Active Duty, Veterans, LEOs, and First Responders are eligible for a 10% Discount. Please email email@example.com for a custom invoice.